Personal loans for private sector
- Without guarantors with the transfer of debtor’s salary:
20,000 USD or equivalent in other currencies and may reach claims amount for employees of private sector.
- One guarantor with salary transferred to our bank:
up to 40,000 USD.
- Two guarantors:
up to 70,000.
Terms, conditions and guarantors:
- Free life insurance.
- A statement period up to 120 months for housing loans and 84 months for consumption loans.
- Possibility of purchasing obligations from other banks.
- Deduction from the monthly net income will not exceed 50%.
- The corporation will be certified by the bank.
- Employee has to be tenured or through undefined period contract, with a work period exceed 24 months.
Required documents of debtor and guarantors if there were any:
- A written request from the application.
- A copy of the personal ID of debtors and guarantees if there we any.
- Sign on a form of inquiry authorization.
- A recent salary. Pay slip.
- A certificate of bank obligations in case of purchasing loans from other banks.
- Account statement for last 6 months in case of purchasing loans.